- Build institutional capacity
- Increase support to village banks
- Fund new programs through grants
- Enhance WIL’s educational, service and skills training offerings
- Support operations by expanding existing fundraising initiatives and developing new financial resources
Marketing and Development Committee
Nancy Alter, Chair
Donate to our Microfinance efforts: click here
Make a Donation for a Village Bank
Contribute as much or as little as you like. Every dollar you donate empowers women to become economically independent community leaders and contributors.
You can donate by:
- Credit card or PayPal by clicking here.
- Check payable to “WIL of Greater Philadelphia,” with a notation that the donation is for “Village Bank #12,” mailed to:
WIL of Greater Philadelphia
c/o Bobbi Cohen
1901 JFK Blvd., #1208
Philadelphia, PA 19103
WIL tribute donation cards are now available! Donations to WIL’s Village Banks make meaningful gifts as well as lovely acknowledgements of special occasions or life cycle events. While donating to a Village Bank, just specify the recipient, mailing address and the reason for the acknowledgement. Contact Laurie Rosard for more information.